- 316 Stainless wire and crimps
- Made to your required panel size and can be as large as 20m x
Measuring for barrier, balustrade and foliage
- Measure the height and length for the Meshnet panel to cover
- Balustrades require the
infill height x length measurement
- Foliage walls can be as
large as 20m x 50m
- Meshnet aperature measurements
- Meshnet aperature
measurements for barrier and balustrade applications must be max.
50mm from point to point as stated in The Department of Building and Housing B1
Building Code Guidance on Barrier Design March 2012
- Meshnet aperture for
foliage wall can be determined by the customer
- Meshnet meaurements that result in half apertures will require
splicing and re-weaving of Meshnet panels.
Meshnet panels will be delivered as rolls and do not come
with peripheral products or tools for installation.
Please contact us for a list of installers, products required
for installation or for more information.
Apertures in vertical orientation
Apertures in horizontal orientation
Meshnet perimeter wire system
Meshnet perimeter wire systems can be designed to suit many
applications. For more information please submit an enquiry or
your nearest Anzor Branch